Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Extra Space....

Hello!

I have written a report that is being displayed in a table. For some reason all the way to the right of the table has a HUGE amount of space......I checked to make sure there was no layers over it and I looked in the properties and saw no padding....ANY IDEAS? I am so frusterated because this defies all logic!!! Has anybody experienced this?

TIA!

That happened to me and I checked the width of the object that contained the table. In my case, the width of the rectangle that contained my table was way bigger than it should have been.|||

Oh Thank you for responding!! Are you talking about the width of the table itself....or the width of the page?

Thanks Again!

|||

Hi,

Check what the parent of the table is. If it says "body", then that is what you would adjust the width of.

|||Oh great! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment