Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Extra Page for a Key or Legend

I would like to know if I can create an extra page in a dynamic report that
will appear as the final page in a report and house the Key Legend and
glossary for the contained report.
I can think of two ways in theory that it can be done one by being able to
manipulate the page break to creak a final page and another to conbine two
seperate reports at runtime.
This is however a theory and I by no means think either of these is possible.
Does anyone have any Ideas at all on this?
Please and thank you.How about putting this information in its own table at the end of what you
currently have and then going into the properties of the table and choose
page break before this table? I've done this before.
"pcrtrg" wrote:
> I would like to know if I can create an extra page in a dynamic report that
> will appear as the final page in a report and house the Key Legend and
> glossary for the contained report.
> I can think of two ways in theory that it can be done one by being able to
> manipulate the page break to creak a final page and another to conbine two
> seperate reports at runtime.
> This is however a theory and I by no means think either of these is possible.
> Does anyone have any Ideas at all on this?
> Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment