Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Extra Pages with Landscape

I have a report that is landscape (11w x 8.5h). The left margin is .2 and the
right margin is .2 and the body is 10.149w. The total (10.549) is under the
11 inches of the width but when I go to print preview, the report is 15 pages
with only 10 containing data. The last five pages are blank.
I then go to print it and the printer still sees the report a portrait
document instead of landscape so I have to manually adjust for this each
time.
Any ideas or suggestions?
I thought that this would be a good challenge for Peter Blackburn...In Visual Studio report designer make sure that the white canvas page is at
minimum size.
If the canvas (The white page you start with when designing a report) is
greater than the width of your paper then the print out will strech more
pagers...
"Kipp C" wrote:
> I have a report that is landscape (11w x 8.5h). The left margin is .2 and the
> right margin is .2 and the body is 10.149w. The total (10.549) is under the
> 11 inches of the width but when I go to print preview, the report is 15 pages
> with only 10 containing data. The last five pages are blank.
> I then go to print it and the printer still sees the report a portrait
> document instead of landscape so I have to manually adjust for this each
> time.
> Any ideas or suggestions?
> I thought that this would be a good challenge for Peter Blackburn...

No comments:

Post a Comment