Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Extra empty pages in PDF report

Report looks great in Visual studio and in a Browser, but when I convert it
to pdf for printing, I am getting extra pages after every good page with just
a header printed on those pages.
I tried decrease the size of the report and make sure that it fits into 8
1/2 x 11 inches, but it did not help.
I still have those annoying empty pages in the printed report.
Any other suggestions on how can I fix it?
Thank you.Simon if are you having problem with client side printing then you will want
to try the following.
Try setting body width to 8.46 if you are using letter/portrait. If you are
using letter/landscape then set the width to 10.96.
I hope that helps.
This is an issue Microsorft is now aware of.
"Simon Gold" wrote:
> Report looks great in Visual studio and in a Browser, but when I convert it
> to pdf for printing, I am getting extra pages after every good page with just
> a header printed on those pages.
> I tried decrease the size of the report and make sure that it fits into 8
> 1/2 x 11 inches, but it did not help.
> I still have those annoying empty pages in the printed report.
> Any other suggestions on how can I fix it?
> Thank you.
>|||Thanks Kevin. I figured it out about one hour before I got your e-mail. :-)
"Kevin Weir" wrote:
> Simon if are you having problem with client side printing then you will want
> to try the following.
> Try setting body width to 8.46 if you are using letter/portrait. If you are
> using letter/landscape then set the width to 10.96.
> I hope that helps.
> This is an issue Microsorft is now aware of.
> "Simon Gold" wrote:
> > Report looks great in Visual studio and in a Browser, but when I convert it
> > to pdf for printing, I am getting extra pages after every good page with just
> > a header printed on those pages.
> > I tried decrease the size of the report and make sure that it fits into 8
> > 1/2 x 11 inches, but it did not help.
> > I still have those annoying empty pages in the printed report.
> > Any other suggestions on how can I fix it?
> > Thank you.
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment