Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Extra Blank Page at end of Report

I have a crystal report and it is printing an extra blank page at the end. I have the detail ruler coming right up to the end of the text and I have surpressed the report header and footer. Any idea?In the section expert window, check if the 'New page after' options is checked for any of the sections.

If so, try this:
click on the X+2 button to the right of it and enter the following formula
Not OnLastRecord|||Thanks! In the Page Footer Section Expert, it is checked, but is greyed out so I can't uncheck it or alter it (see attached shot). Do you know how to un-grey it out?

Thanks,
Michael|||:) No, this is not the case...

Sorry, I didn't mention but I meant Detail, GH, GF sections, for which you would be able to uncheck the 'New Page after' option.
How about the 'New Page before' for the RF section? Is it checked?|||Yes...but it is greyed out like the page footer :(|||...'New Page Before' for the RF ?

Check this, may be you will find it useful:

http://technicalsupport.businessobjects.com/KanisaSupportSite/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=http--supportbusinessobjectscom-communityCS-TechnicalPapersNoNav-crremoveblankspdfasp&sliceId=&dialogID=4246102&stateId=1%200%204244224

Actually, your situation is strange for me: you have no groups in the report just Details...

No comments:

Post a Comment